There are many ways of preparing a delicious restaurant-quality meal without having to misuse all your cookware. You can go ahead and read a thousand best stainless steel pots and pans to buy in 2017 and find something you’re looking for. Trust me, it’s never boring reading cookware reviews, but not all reviews cater to professional 5-star kitchens. So here’s a taste of what 5-star chefs use in their kitchen.
One of the best pans I will recommend to all professional chefs is the All Clad 4403 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Sauté Pan.
Available with a large 18/10 stainless steel interior, this Sauté pan is capable of cooking a variety of different meals without running out of space. This Sauté pan pre-heats quite fast thanks to the three-layer construction that includes a thin aluminum core in-between two stainless steel layers.
When it comes to cooking your favorite foods, there’s nothing to worry about because the All Clad 4403 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Sauté Pan does everything for you. The walls of this pan are longer as compared to an ordinary pan while the long riveted handle and the dedicated steel lid work together to make sure that the cooking procedure is smooth and more simplified. As we conclude, let me say that this Sauté Pan has a light weight of 4 pounds making it very easy to stir food when cooking on the stove or in the oven.
- This Sauté Pan allows you to turn food without spilling off to the stove top.
- The riveted handle and the easy grip-loop handle provide maximum stability to this pan when cooking.
- The dedicated lid retains heat inside the pan to allow for fast and even cooking of your food.
- The aluminum core allows for an excellent heat transfer throughout the pan when cooking.
- The stainless steel material means that this Sauté Pan doesn’t react with your food.
- This pan is lightweight and dishwasher safe.
- The inside of this Sauté Pan is not non-stick. Most of the food that’s cooked sticks to the inner walls but since its dishwasher safe, I think this setback is not a real issue.
- Although the handle is long, it’s quite thin making it hard to hold when cooking.There are many ways of preparing a delicious restaurant-quality meal without having to misuse all your cookware. One way of doing this is through using a Sauté pan. One of the best pans I will recommend to all professional chefs is the All Clad 4403 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Sauté Pan.